Things to pack
1. Sunscreen – SPF 50 or above.
2. Sunglasses, hats and scarves.
3. Snorkeling set – Though you can hire it, we always pack our own!.
4. Snacks- food available between meals.
5. Go pro – if you want to capture the underwater world.
6. Toiletries – the toiletries provided are very basic, so it’s better to pack your own.
8. Medicines- Carry the essential medicines. There are no shops at the uninhabited islands.
Some Essential Information
1. A permit is required to visit Lakshadweep islands. This is arranged by the SPORTS officials along with your booking.
2. Alcohol is prohibited on all the islands of Lakshadweep.
3. Carry cash as ATM facility is not readily available. Payment at the resorts is also by cash.
4. Dress modestly on the inhabited islands respecting the local culture.
5. Do not pick up corals as souvenirs. It is a punishable offence
6. There is only one AIR INDIA flight from Cochin to Agatti that operatessix days a week, Monday to Saturday.
7. During monsoons there is a helicopter service from Agatti to Bangaram.
8. Specific scuba dive packages are also available.
9. Always book through the government SPORTS site or government approved agents.